This position can be based anywhere in Ireland – fully remote
We are seeking a passionate Senior Front End Software Engineer to contribute to the success of our Technology department. You will be part of the multi-disciplinary team building our e-commerce platform. The ideal candidate will have excellent engineering skills, work well in a fast-paced environment and have a real passion for technology. If you’re ready to take on a huge challenge in a company where you can make a great impact, we want to hear from you.
You will work on both Business and Technology features to ensure the best customer experience on our websites. You will collaborate with POs, UX/UI designers, back-end developers and business stakeholders to bring a world class online presence to our customers across Europe.
We have a very open and collaborative environment as and such you will be encouraged to promote your ideas and to help us build a continuous improvement cycle to tune our way of working.
- Have experience in building responsive websites for different types/screens
- Always build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Experience of tools such as grunt and webpack.
- Always write clean, commented, performant code.
- You know how to make a website that scales and performs very well
- Any experience with Magento will be a bonus
- Any knowledge of automation tool like Grunt, MVC pattern, OOP, Docker is a plus
- Any experience with PHP a definite plus
- A good communicator and an optimistic person, where others see problems you see opportunities
- You fight for your ideas giving proper reasoning, but you also listen to other people’s opinion
- You will have opinions and ideas about front-end and be passionate about sharing those ideas
- A team player, and you like to share your knowledge with your peers
- You challenge yourself every day to make things in a better way
- You love having fun at work, so you strive to create a positive atmosphere
- Are curious and you always want to learn new technologies
*As duties and responsibilities of the post holder change, the job description may be reviewed and amended as appropriate.