Role Title: Content Editor (Italy/Switzerland)
Contract/Permanent: Permanent full-time
At Smartbox Group all our energy and creativity are focused on the idea of providing the most beautiful gift to offer and to receive: an experience to live.
Present in 11 countries with more than 15.000 products and 41000 partners, Smartbox Group Ltd is the European leader in experience gift and is now looking for a new high performing Content Editor to lead a team of professional copywriter working for the Italian and Swiss Market, within the Online department.
You are a professional Editors who has experience working in a dynamic and multinational environment.
You will work closely with our Trading team and Production Management team to co-ordinate and execute a content production plan for the print and digital collection.
You have the experience to manage different written styles across different channels.
Highly detail oriented with proven experience creating ideas and content.
- Efficiently prioritise, schedule and assign content workload
- Optimise production processes for delivering print and web content
- Ensure content quality, consistency, and adherence to style guide and brand voice
Essential Competencies/ skills:
- Strong previous experience working in a content role
- Previous experience managing a team
- Excellent communication skills – written & verbal in both Italian and English;
- An eye for process improvements
- Superior attention to detail
- Experience working with different content management systems
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Experience creating SEO content as well as an understanding of basic SEO best practices and keyword targeting
Desired Competencies/ skills:
- Qualification in journalism, communications or a related field;
- Fluency in an additional language between French and German is a plus
- Experience in print media.
*As duties and responsibilities of the post holder change, the job description may be reviewed and amended as appropriate.