We are looking for someone who is passionate about data and is eager to learn and grow with us. You will join our centralized Data & Analytics team that is responsible for delivery of analytics, reporting and data engineering solutions for the entire Group.
You will enjoy the opportunity to work on projects from various business domains (Online, Marketing, Operations, Finance), help teams across the company to get access to the right data at the right time and eventually make data to be at the core of every decision made.
As a candidate, you should have strong analytical and technical aptitude and be able to apply it in fast-paced and complex business environment. You also need to have strong time-management and organizational skills and the ability to clearly communicate and present information to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Further develop and improve our corporate Data Warehouse.
- Build reporting solutions using MS Power BI and SSAS.
- Provide actionable insights to improve operational efficiency and boost business growth.
- 3rd level qualification in quantitative domain (e.g. Analytics, Economics, Maths) or relevant experience in data analytics or BI.
- Business and tech-savvy, with a proven ability to be self-sufficient in extracting and processing data to uncover insights
- Naturally curious with high quality standards and an eye for detail.
- Able to clearly define a problem, evaluate alternatives and find a solution.
- Fluent in English.
- Capable of clearly communicating and presenting information to key stakeholders (at all levels) as well as liaising with technical teams.
- Intermediate level of SQL.
- Hands-on experience with at least one visualization tool, preferably MS Power BI.
- Able to work with minimum guidance, manage own time and perform well under pressure.
As duties and responsibilities of the post holder change, the job description may be reviewed and amended as appropriate.
You must have the eligibility to live and work without restriction in the country you are applying to.