Inspire people to experience life. That’s what Smartbox Group is all about. We’re the leading and fastest growing experience gift company in Europe with the ambition to become the biggest in the world.
Job Title: Senior HR Manager
Reports to: Chief People Officer
Permanent (4 – 5 days a week)
Salary €70 – €75K
Location: Dublin, Ireland
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right HR professional to build a customer focused and business aligned HR support model for our employees in Ireland. We are in international organization with a clear growth strategy and we are looking for somebody with a growth mindset and a desire to work closely with the business to roll out best in class HR initiatives with the support of our central HR team. The right candidate will be very comfortable working closely with the business and will enjoy being part of an evolving HR model.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead a HR Specialist in providing best in class HR support to business leaders and employees in the Irish business
- Builds a strong relationship with senior business leaders in Dublin with a view to becoming a trusted partner on all people related matters and initiatives.
- Through strong personal behaviours which align with our values, promote a positive work climate to support the attraction and retention of talent in the business
- Confident with all aspects of HRM including employment law & creation of effective policies/procedures
- Contributing to long-term goals around business and people development, including succession planning, raising line manager capability, communication and employee engagement
- Utilize the HR systems and analytics to guide data based business decisions
- Contribute towards the Engagement Survey process and supports leaders to build strong engagement within the region
- Collaborate with the wider HR Team on various HR related projects such as Recruitment, Compensation & Benefits and Talent Development
- Oversee the resolution of any employee relations issues
Essential Competencies/ skills:
- Extensive generalist HR experience (ideally 8-10 years exp) with the ability to develop business focused solutions
- Must have strong interpersonal, collaboration and communication skills and be able to build relationships at all levels of the organization
- Strong previous experience working on international HR projects
- Ability to work autonomously and deliver in a fast-paced work environment
- Excellent communication skills; both verbal and written
- Exceptional organizational and coordination skills
- Coach and mentor junior members of team
- Attention to detail, proactive in approach with the ability to multi-task
- Team player, customer focused with a positive can-do attitude
- A high level of personal motivation and accountability, with the ability to hit the ground running
- Ability to work in a fast paced, multicultural dynamic environment
- Previous experience using HR data to inform key decisions
*As responsibilities of the post holder change, the job description may be reviewed and amended as appropriate.
*You must have the eligibility to live and work without restriction in the country you are applying to.