Inspire people to experience life. That’s what Smartbox Group is all about. We’re the leading and fastest growing experience gift company in Europe with the ambition to become the biggest in the world.
Job Title: Danish Speaking Customer & Partner Support Executive – Portugal
Department: Customer & Partner Support Department
Reporting to: Customer & Partner Support Team Lead
Job Purpose: This is an exciting opportunity for a customer & relationship focused individual, with great attitude and work ethic. We are the leading European player in the leisure gift market offering over 180,000 unique experiences to create unforgettable memories. Our operations department is a multicultural and fast paced environment so if this sounds like your kind of workplace, you might be the perfect fit. You will be the face of Smartbox towards our customers & partners, delivering best in class service via phone, email, chat and social media. As a customer service agent you will also be focused on strengthening our B2B partnerships base by supporting them in the their daily business with Smartbox including partner onboarding, support of the use of process and tools and generally ensuring that partners are in a position to work easily and efficiently with Smartbox.
The ideal candidate should have a great attitude and work ethic to join our growing, fun and dynamic company, situated in Lisbon.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Support the customer and work on upsell during exchange and order process.
- Effectively manage incoming contacts from customers & partners by any channel: phone, e-mail, chat, social media.
- Provide a professional service to support customer & partners to be more self-efficient.
- Record specific details of customer & partner contacts & ensure actions taken on each and every case.
- Research answers or solutions as needed within our policies & help to identify improvement areas.
- Effective complaint handling to meet instant satisfaction.
- Ensure Partners are aware of the latest Smartbox innovations as a means to driving partner engagement and satisfaction.
- Keep the schedule adherence to a tee to support the colleagues and customers to your best ability.
- Work with the management team to stay updated on product knowledge and be informed of any changes in company policies and process.
- Work effectively with the team to deliver and exceed KPI’s for quality and quantity & to support brand development.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written – in English (at ease on the phone)
- Proficient communication skills – verbal and written – in Danish
- Recent Customer Service experience (in a contact centre environment preferably) or B2B support experience
- Strong organizational, time management and problem solving skills
- Detail orientated
- Customer, partner and solution oriented with a professional approach
- Enthusiastic, logical, proactive, curious, flexible and positive attitude
- Ability to exercise independent judgment on situations
- Ability to understanding complex information and processes
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to handle calls, emails, social media or webchats and take notes at the same time
- Team player with ability to build and maintain relationships both internal & external
- Motivated by your own and also team performance in a very number driven environment
- Strong problem solving skills
- Fast/good typing skills
- Experience in Salesforce use or other similar CRM software
- Being able to multitask and navigate through several systems at the same time
*As duties and responsibilities of the post holder change, the job description may be reviewed and amended as appropriate.
*You must have the eligibility to live and work without restriction in the country you are applying to.